Early Childhood Education Program
WHAT: Suzuki Early Childhood Education (SECE) is a program that promotes a love of music and learning.
Children have an unlimited capacity to care, share, and learn. We believe that learning music should be a
joyful experience. Our approach to teaching is based on the philosophy of Dr. Shinichi Suzuki - that talent can
be taught and every child can learn. SECE focuses on a child's natural delight in learning and aims to
develop the abilities and natural potential of each child through listening, modeling, encouragement, repetition,
and parental involvement.
Through songs, rhymes, and activities, Suzuki Sprouts will introduce your child to skills that will help develop
their musical ear, language, focus, physical coordination, social skills, and confidence. Various repertoire from
the Suzuki method is presented during class. Classes remain small (8 students maximum) so that we can
observe your child's development from week to week, and have a mixed age range so children can learn from
WHO: Etobicoke Suzuki Music (ESM) is a non-profit, cooperatively run school founded in 1982. It is recognized as one
of the first and finest Suzuki programs in Canada.
- For ages: Birth to 4 years old.
- Instruction is carried out in a positive manner that reinforces accomplishments, builds confidence, and is fun.
- The repertoire is designed to build skills in small sequential steps that are easy for young children.
- Children progress at their own pace.
- Faculty members have extensive and specialized training in the Suzuki method acquired in Canada, the United States,
- Suzuki Sprouts at ESM is taught by our Sprouts faculty.
Musical connections in Sprouts are even more important during this time of social isolation, and there are many
benefits from singing our familiar songs and participating in class online in new and unique ways.
To register for the upcoming school year of ESM's Suzuki Sprouts music program, or for more information,
please contact us at email@example.com. We are
looking forward to working with you and your child!
Click here for the main ESM Programs webpage
Click here for the ESM Parent Information webpage